CTAN Update: h2020proposal

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at ctan.org
Tue Sep 22 17:20:39 CEST 2015

Giacomo Indiveri submitted an update to the

                h2020proposal

package.

Version:  1.0  2015-09-20
License:  gpl3

Summary description:  LaTeX class and template for EU H2020 RIA proposal

 First release of the h2020proposal class and FET and ICT proposal templates
 for writing EU H2020 RIA proposals and generating automatically the many
 cross-referenced tables that are required.

 I hope this LaTeX class will be as useful to you as it has been for me.
 I managed to write several successful proposals with it, with large teams
 and sometimes very large documents.

 If you do use it to write a real H2020 proposal, please send me an email:
 giacomo at ini.uzh.ch to acknowledge this. I would like to keep a record of
 how many times the class has been used.

This package is located at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/h2020proposal/