New on CTAN: biblatex-claves

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at ctan.org
Mon Sep 12 19:38:26 CEST 2016

Maïeul Rouquette submitted the

                biblatex-claves

package.

Version number: 1.0.0
License type: lppl1.3

Summary description: A tool to manage claves of old litterature with
BibLaTeX

When studying antic and medieval literature, we may find many different
texts published with the same title, or, in contrary, the same text
published with different titles. To avoid confusion, scholars have
published claves, which are books listing ancient texts, identifying
them by an identifier --- a number or a string of text. For example,
for early Christianity, we have the Bibliotheca Hagiographica Graeca,
the Clavis Apocryphorum Novi Testamenti and other claves.

It could be useful to print the identifier of a texts in one specific
clavis, or in many claves.

This package allows us to create new field for different claves, and to
present all these fields in a consistent way.

This package is located at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/biblatex-contrib/biblatex-claves

More information is at
   http://www.ctan.org/pkg/biblatex-claves

   Thanks for the upload.

     For the CTAN Team
    Manfred Lotz

We are supported by the TeX user groups.
Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .