New on CTAN: undergradmath

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at ctan.org
Wed Jan 11 22:19:38 CET 2017

Jim Hefferon submitted the

                undergradmath

package.

Version number: 2017-01-10
License type: other-free

Summary description: LaTeX Math for Undergraduates cheat sheet

This is a cheat sheet for writing mathematics with LaTeX. It is aimed
at US undergraduates.

When I asked my students for feedback on LaTeX the consensus was that
it is pretty easy but they need a list of symbols. This is my response.
Besides including all the symbols they should need, there is some
general advice about writing mathematics in LaTeX and a few examples
taken from their classes. It prints on two sides of a US letter sheet.

This package is located at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/info/undergradmath

More information is at
   http://www.ctan.org/pkg/undergradmath

We are supported by the TeX User Groups.
Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .

   Thanks for the upload.

     For the CTAN Team
    Ina Dau