New on CTAN: latex-mr

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at ctan.org
Thu Jun 15 12:07:40 CEST 2017

Rohit Dilip Holkar submitted the

                latex-mr

package.

Version number: 1.0
License type: lppl1.3

Summary description: A practical guide to LaTeX and Polyglossia for
Marathi and other Indian languages

This is a short guide to LaTeX and its package polyglossia. This
document aims to introduce LaTeX and polyglossia for Indian languages.
Though the document often discusses the language Marathi, the
discussion applies to other India languages also with some minute
changes which are described in Section 1.2. We assume that the user of
this document knows basic (La)TeX or has, at least, tried her hand on
it. This document is not very suitable for the first time users.

This package is located at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/latex-mr

More information is at
   http://www.ctan.org/pkg/latex-mr

   Thanks for the upload.

     For the CTAN Team
    Manfred Lotz

We are supported by the TeX user groups.
Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .