New on CTAN: lion-msc

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at ctan.org
Wed Mar 15 22:13:14 CET 2017

M.J.A. de Dood submitted the

                lion-msc

package.

Version number: 0.26 2017-03-14
License type: lppl1.3

Summary description: LaTeX class for B.Sc. and M.Sc. reports at Leiden
Institute of Physics (LION).

This is the first upload of the lion-msc package to CTAN. It provides a
class file for a thesis based on the report class. To satisfy the
minimal administrative requirements within our institute the class
creates title pages with student name, number, supervisor, second
supervisor and an abstract. As a bonus, the theses produced all have a
similar look.

The package was initially distributed locally from 2014 onwards and has
been tested by students (through manual install).

This package is located at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/lion-msc

More information is at
   http://www.ctan.org/pkg/lion-msc

We are supported by the TeX User Groups.
Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .

   Thanks for the upload.

     For the CTAN Team
    Ina Dau