CTAN update: nfssext-cfr

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at ctan.org
Thu Mar 30 19:49:31 CEST 2017

Clea F. Rees submitted an update to the

                nfssext-cfr

package.

Version number: 2017-03-28
License type: lppl1.3

Summary description: Extensions to the LaTeX NFSS

Fixes a bug which prevented \tmstyle and \tvstyle working correctly if
the current font was not a serif family. (Especially problematic in
Beamer where \normalfont cannot be used as a workaround, but annoying
elsewhere.)

Provides something a bit closer to real documentation. The
documentation assumes knowledge of NFSS because, if anybody ever uses
this besides me, I would expect it to be in the way I use it i.e. to
support a font support package with proper end-user documentation. The
package itself is not intended for direct use by end-users, but is
designed rather to facilitate the creation of more sophisticated font
support packages.

This package is located at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/nfssext-cfr

More information is at
   http://www.ctan.org/pkg/nfssext-cfr

   Thanks for the upload.

     For the CTAN Team
    Manfred Lotz

We are supported by the TeX user groups.
Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .