CTAN Update: gregoriotex

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at ctan.org
Fri May 26 08:25:39 CEST 2017

Samuel Springuel submitted an update to the

                gregoriotex

package.

Version:  5.0.2  2017-05-24
License:  gpl3

Summary description:  Engraving Gregorian Chant scores

 We discovered that occasionally the package code was unable
 to locate the gregorio executable in the TeXLive 2017 pretest.
 While unable to determine the exact conditions to replicate
 this bug consistently, we have come up with a workaround
 which avoids the problematic code.

The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at
   https://ctan.org/pkg/gregoriotex

The package’s files themselves can be inspected at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/support/gregoriotex/

   Thanks for the upload.

     For the CTAN Team
    Petra Rübe-Pugliese