New on CTAN: handin

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at ctan.org
Mon Apr 2 16:20:13 CEST 2018

Andreas Storvik Strauman submitted the

                handin

package.

Version:  0.0.2  2018-04-01
License:  lppl1.3c

Summary description:  Light weight template for creating school submissions using LaTeX

 I remember when I first started out with LaTeX, as a student, it was very
 new and challenging just to make a simple nicely typeset document.

 We've all seen documents that have a problem numbering sections, where
 the title would be "2 Problem" instead of "Problem 2".

 This is a package that makes it easy for students to hand in a formatted
 document in LaTeX. It just creates a couple of commands that typeset the
 document with nice headers (problem numbers and part problem numbers).

 If you are a teacher, this package works just as well for creating
 exercises!

The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at
   https://ctan.org/pkg/handin

The package’s files themselves can be inspected at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/handin/

   Thanks for the upload.

     For the CTAN Team
    Petra Rübe-Pugliese