New on CTAN: worksheet

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at ctan.org
Sat Aug 18 16:43:22 CEST 2018

Benjamin Zöllner submitted the

                worksheet

package.

Version:  1.1
License:  lppl1.3c

Summary description:  Easy creation of worksheets

Announcement for version 1.0:

 Hello,

 I have published my first package on CTAN.
 Its name is "worksheet.sty" and it provides functions and
 an environment for easy worksheet creation.

 See the documentation "worksheet.pdf" for further information.

 Regards,
 Benjamin Zöllner

Announcement for version 1.1:

 Hello,

 I have added "French" to the supported Babel languages of
 the worksheet package and fixed some mistakes.

 Regards,
 Benjamin Zöllner

The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at
   https://ctan.org/pkg/worksheet

The package’s files themselves can be inspected at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/worksheet/

   Thanks for the upload.

     For the CTAN Team
    Petra Rübe-Pugliese