New on CTAN: makecookbook

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at ctan.org
Tue Dec 4 00:04:48 CET 2018

Terrence Murphy submitted the

                makecookbook

package.

Version number: 0.85
License type: lppl1.3c

Summary description: Make a Cookbook

The makecookbook bundle contains the files needed to create a cookbook.
Modifiable choices have been made regarding standard book features such
as trim size, margins, headers/footers, etc. Commands and environments
have been created to format the food stories and recipes. The user will
need to: (1) supply their own food stories and recipes(!), and (2)
install the needed fonts. We assume a LuaTex compile. Please note that
no new document class or package is included here.  Rather, we provide a
modifiable preamble and a small number of other files that, together,
support creation of a cookbook.

This package is located at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/luatex/latex/makecookbook

More information is at
   http://www.ctan.org/pkg/makecookbook

We are supported by the TeX User Groups.
Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .

   Thanks for the upload.

     For the CTAN Team
    Ina Dau