New on CTAN: econ-bst

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at ctan.org
Sun Dec 9 09:49:59 CET 2018

Shiro Takeda submitted the

                econ-bst

package.

Version number: 2.5
License type: lppl1.3

Summary description: BibTeX style for economics papers

My name is Shiro Takeda. I am an author and maintainer of "econ.bst".

I would like to add my "econ.bst" to CTAN archive. "econ.bst" is a BibTeX
style file mainly for economics paper. It provids the following features:

* The author-year type citation (you need `natbib.sty` as well).
* Reference style used in economics papers (`econ.bst` is not a BibTeX
  style for a specific journal).
* Highly customizable.  You can easily customize reference style as you
  wish.
* You can use "certified random order" proposed by Ray ⓡ Robson (2018,
  American Economic Review), http://dx.doi.org/10.1257/aer.20161492.

The third and fourth features are key characteristics of econ.bst.

The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at
   http://www.ctan.org/pkg/econ-bst

The package's files themselves can be inspected at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/biblio/bibtex/contrib/econ-bst

   Thanks for the upload.

     For the CTAN Team
    Erik Braun