CTAN Update: continue

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at ctan.org
Wed Dec 19 21:04:50 CET 2018

Peter R. Wilson submitted an update to the

                continue

package.

Version:  0.2 2018-12-09
License:  lppl1.3

Summary description:  Prints ‘continuation’ marks on pages of multipage documents

 Version 0.2 of the continue package now allows continuation marks to be
 put on every page, and marking can be stopped and started at any point.

 Due to fading brain power I can no longer support the package so it is
 now unmaintained. I'd be very grateful to anyone who volunteers to look
 after it.

The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at
   https://ctan.org/pkg/continue

The package’s files themselves can be inspected at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/continue/

   Thanks for the upload.

     For the CTAN Team
    Petra Rübe-Pugliese