CTAN update: guide-latex-fr

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at ctan.org
Thu Dec 27 00:54:50 CET 2018

Adrien Bouzigues submitted an update to the

                guide-latex-fr

package.

Version number: 3.0 2018-12-25
License type: cc-by-nc-nd-4

Summary description: A french guide on LaTeX – for beginners or advanced users

Hello,

I (finally) released my last update of my french guide (describing how to start with LaTeX). It took me some time (one
year...), I had other things to do, I got sick but, at least, it is out ! If you're interested, all the updates have
been notified in the "README.md" file.

I can't wait to start working on the next version (3.5), especially with the last part that still needs to be enhanced

Enjoy and have a great winter !

A. B.

This package is located at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/info/guide-latex-fr

More information is at
   http://www.ctan.org/pkg/guide-latex-fr

We are supported by the TeX User Groups.
Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .

   Thanks for the upload.

     For the CTAN Team
    Ina Dau