Update to package footnotehyper

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at ctan.org
Wed Jan 24 22:26:47 CET 2018

Jean-Francois Burnol submitted an update to the

   footnotehyper

package.

version: 1.1 2018-01-23
License type: lppl1.3

Summary description:
  The footnote package by Mark Wooding dates back to 1997 and has not
  been made hyperref compatible.
  The aim of the present package is to do that.

Announcement text:
----
bugfix:

Footnotes disappeared when savenotes environment was used _inside_ a
minipage. Indeed, I never had considered this use case, but it did work
with original footnote package.

This use case has issues though (e.g. consider a minipage in a savenotes
in a minipage: the sub-minipage also starts footnotes at "a"...), which
were already present in original package or even simply in LaTeX2e (see
remarks at end of pdf documentation), and I didn't try to address them.
----

This package is located at
http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/footnotehyper

We are supported by the TeX User Groups.
Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .

   Thanks for the upload.

     For the CTAN Team
    Ina Dau