CTAN Update: TikZducks

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at ctan.org
Wed Jul 11 09:39:35 CEST 2018

samcarter submitted an update to the

                TikZducks

package.

Version:  0.7 2018-07-10
License:  lppl1.3c

Summary description:  A little fun package for using rubber ducks in TikZ

 Additions:

    - wing
    - laughing duck
    - parrot bill
    - stethoscope
    - harlequin
    - scout neckerchief
    - snowduck
    - invisible option
    - straw hat
    - vampire teeth
    - middle parting hairstyle

The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at
   https://ctan.org/pkg/tikzducks
 Apology: Unfortunately, our website is (once again) suffering from
 a serious problem preventing it from importing the updates that have
 been made at the Catalogue's source.
 The data shown here are therefore not quite up to date.
 We hope that our webmaster will be able to put this right as soon as
 possible.

The package’s files themselves can be inspected at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/pgf/contrib/tikzducks/
(These should indeed be the current files!)

   Thanks for the upload.

     For the CTAN Team
    Petra Rübe-Pugliese