New on CTAN: TOPletter

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at ctan.org
Wed Jul 11 17:34:14 CEST 2018

Marco Torchiano submitted the

                TOPletter

package.

Version:  0.3.0 2018-07-10
License:  apache2

Summary description:  Letter class for the Politecnico di Torino

 Initial official release (added capability of specifying protocol number)

The package’s Catalogue entry _should_ have become visible at
   https://ctan.org/pkg/topletter
Unfortunately, our website is (once again) suffering from a
serious problem preventing it from importing the updates
that have been made at the Catalogue's source.
This page has therefore not yet made its appearance on the website.
We hope that our webmaster will be able to solve the problem as soon
as possible.    Sorry for the inconvenience!

The package’s files themselves can be inspected at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/topletter/
(These should indeed be there, thanks to the mirrors!)

   Thanks for the upload.

     For the CTAN Team
    Petra Rübe-Pugliese