CTAN Update: dad

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at ctan.org
Tue Mar 20 19:29:39 CET 2018

Yannis Haralambous submitted an update to the

                dad

package.

Version:  1.2  2017-05-20
License:  lppl

Summary description:  Simple typesetting system for mixed Arabic/Latin documents

 In this update of the dad system (which is quite useful in case of
 mixed Arabic/non-Arabic-script documents) I have included package luatex85
 and changed \luatexttextdir into \textdir.

 If you use dad please send me a mail, I'm just curious (the late
 Sebastian Rahtz used to say that the Omega Users Group can hold its
 meeting in an elevator, I was wondering if this is the case for dad
 as well…).

The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at
   https://ctan.org/pkg/dad

The package’s files themselves can be inspected at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/language/arabic/dad/

   Thanks for the upload.

     For the CTAN Team
    Petra Rübe-Pugliese