CTAN update: TeX-FPC

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at ctan.org
Tue Mar 5 14:26:35 CET 2019

Wolfgang Helbig submitted an update to the

                TeX-FPC

package.

Version number: 2019-03-04
License type: bsd2

Summary description: A collection of change files for a TeX system based
on Free Pascal

Joachim Kuebart spotted three errors that this update fixes:
1) There is still a G mark in the document which I believe should now be X
2) The tgl script invokes gpc instead of fpc
3) tangle reported an error on line 808 of tex.ch – I had to remove
the leading space for it to apply successfully.

Joachim successfully installed tangle, weave, tex, metafont and gftopk on OpenBSD-6.2 / FPC 3.0.2.
The author successfull installed the above programs, xdvi and dvips on OS X 10.11.6 / FPC 3.0.4

TeX-FPC is a tiny demonstration against growth.

This package is located at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/systems/unix/tex-fpc

More information is at
   https://www.ctan.org/pkg/tex-fpc