CTAN update: caption

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at ctan.org
Tue Nov 26 05:34:30 CET 2019

Axel Sommerfeldt submitted an update to the

                caption

package.

Version number: 2019-11-24
License type: lppl1.3

Summary description: Customising captions in floating environments

This upload contains some bugfixes and new features:

- Issue #63 "Interactions of `caption` and `keyfloat` together with a
  KOMA-Script" fixed
- Issue #66 "Table caption starts with Figure" fixed
- Label format `autodot' added (for usage within documents using
  KOMA-Script document class)
- Label format `unnumbered' added
- \ContinuedFloat renamed to \continuedfloat (since this is not a
  preamble command)
- \caption will always be re-defined now, unless `compatibility' is set
  to `v1' (or an incompatible package is loaded)

Note #1: Unfortunately the documentation is still outdated, I'm working
on this...
Note #2: The `newfloat' package was removed from this bundle
since it's an individual package independent of the `caption' package.
I'll upload a new version of it right now.

This package is located at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/caption

More information is at
   https://www.ctan.org/pkg/caption

   Thanks for the upload.

     For the CTAN Team
    Manfred Lotz

CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups.
Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .