New on CTAN: diabetes-logbook

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at ctan.org
Tue Apr 21 13:28:49 CEST 2020

Viktor Grigorov submitted the

                diabetes-logbook

package.

Version:  2018-07-22
License:  other-free

Summary description:  A logbook for people with type one diabetes

 This is a package for keeps tabs on what one's eating, injecting, having
 serum-glucose-wise. It's seen 2 major revisions / rewrites, and is mostly
 intended for those with type one diabetes mellitus on manual injections
 and discrete blood glucose testing, i.e., teststrips.

 My physicians have always appreciated the .pdf's produced with this package,
 given the discrete, analog nature of manual everything-- I hope yours will too.
 It can promptly be edited to just be a journal, or collect and display
 other data, too.

The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at
   https://ctan.org/pkg/diabetes-logbook

The package’s files themselves can be inspected at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/diabetes-logbook/

   Thanks for the upload.

     For the CTAN Team
    Petra Rübe-Pugliese