New on CTAN: qyxf-book

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at ctan.org
Fri Aug 28 13:34:29 CEST 2020

Jiarui You submitted the

                qyxf-book

package.

Version:  3.0 2020-08-27
License:  mit

Summary description:  Book Template for Qian Yuan Xue Fu

 qyxf-book is a book template developed and maintained (and mainly used)
 by Qian Yuan Xue Fu, a student club of Xi'an Jiaotong University.
 The template is applied in several "course helpers", which can all be
 downloaded on the "latest" channel of Qian Yuan Xue Fu Info Site
 (https://qyxf.site/latest/).

 As the first version to be published on CTAN, qyxf-book v3.0 has
 implemented several interfaces and modules so that people outside
 Qian Yuan Xue Fu can also use the template for their own purposes.
 Recently we have received several requests on that, so we decided
 to update the template and publish on CTAN.

 Features of the template:

 - Minimalistic design of layout and content;
 - Customized prefaces and metadata;
 - Customized color schemes.

 Currently the template is only designed for Chinese typesetting,
 and we do not know if anyone using other languages wants to use
 the template. If so, we may need a lot of help on that.

The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at
   https://ctan.org/pkg/qyxf-book

The package’s files themselves can be inspected at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/qyxf-book/

   Thanks for the upload.

     For the CTAN Team
    Petra Rübe-Pugliese