New on CTAN: ShtThesis

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at ctan.org
Wed Jun 10 10:20:28 CEST 2020

Li Rundong submitted the

                ShtThesis

package.

Version:  0.2.0 2020-06-05
License:  lppl1.3c gpl3

Summary description:  An unofficial LaTeX thesis template for ShanghaiTech University

 Dear CTAN community,

 My name is Li Rundong, I'm a graduate student at ShanghaiTech
 University. I developed a LaTeX template during writing my
 M.S. thesis. I think this template might help with other graduate
 students at ShanghaiTech University to quickly develop their thesis,
 so I pack it in CTAN tarball format and prepare to upload it to CTAN.

 Currently, this template can typeset the M.S. and Ph.D. thesis
 to meet the format requirements of ShanghaiTech University.
 I believe it is easy to use, and the document (in Chinese)
 is clear and easy to follow. In the future, I'll keep developing
 it to make it support B.S. thesis typesetting.

 Regards,
 Li Rundong

The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at
   https://ctan.org/pkg/shtthesis

The package’s files themselves can be inspected at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/shtthesis/

   Thanks for the upload.

     For the CTAN Team
    Petra Rübe-Pugliese