CTAN update: tugboat

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at ctan.org
Fri Mar 13 19:52:21 CET 2020

Karl Berry submitted an update to the

                tugboat

package.

Version number: 2.23 2020-03-12
License type: lppl1.3

Summary description: LaTeX macros for TUGboat articles

A small update to the LaTeX tugboat package, providing new commands
\tbsurl and \tbhurl to provide the http(s):// protocol defaults:

\tbsurl{tug.org} prints "tug.org" (in typewriter, as a \url),
but links to https://tug.org.

\tbhurl{tug.org} is analogous, linking to http://tug.org.

For TUGboat, following AMS and other journals, we prefer the bare (no
protocol, when http[s]) urls to be what appears in the output, for
brevity.

By the way, the submission deadline for the next issue is March 31
(2020), and we appreciate and look forward to all articles.

This package is located at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/tugboat

More information is at
   https://www.ctan.org/pkg/tugboat

   Thanks for the upload.

     For the CTAN Team
    Manfred Lotz

CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups.
Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .