CTAN Update: SemanTeX

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at ctan.org
Fri Nov 6 15:11:46 CET 2020

Sebastian Ørsted submitted an update to the

                  SemanTeX

package.

Version:  0.463 2020-11-05
License:  lppl1.3c

Summary description:  Semantic, keyval-based mathematics

 A minor update. The keys prime, ', '', and ''' have been changed
 so that they automatically set nextupperwithsep=false, since you
 probably want f^{\prime 2} rather than f^{\prime,2}.
 Also, the keys preupper, prelower, postupper, postlower etc.
 have been changed so that e.g. multiple preupper’s are stacked
 from left to right, rather than right to left as was previously
 the case. For postupper, it’s from right to left instead.
 I doubt this will require any updates to existing documents for
 anyone. Also, I have also made a few minor changes in the manual.

The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at
   https://ctan.org/pkg/semantex

The package’s files themselves can be inspected at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/semantex/

   Thanks for the upload.

     For the CTAN Team
    Petra Rübe-Pugliese