New on CTAN: mluexercise

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at ctan.org
Sat Nov 14 08:40:50 CET 2020

The Fachschaftsrat Mathematik/Informatik Uni Halle submitted the

                      mluexercise

package

Version:  2.0 2020-11-12
License:  mit

Summary description:  Exercises/homework at the Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg

 New LaTeX class for typesetting exercises and homework at the
 Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg, maintained by its
 students' council.

 We are focussing on encouraging first semester students to use LaTeX
 for typesetting, thus we keep this package as simple as possible.
 Yet we implement the university's brand guidelines and include/load
 commonly used packages needed in the first semesters.

The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at
   https://ctan.org/pkg/mluexercise

The package’s files themselves can be inspected at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/mluexercise/

   Thanks for the upload.

     For the CTAN Team
    Petra Rübe-Pugliese