CTAN update: ltx4yt

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at ctan.org
Sat Jun 12 20:08:00 CEST 2021

Donald P. Story submitted an update to the

                ltx4yt

package.

Version number: 2021-06-08
License type: lppl

Summary description: Play YouTube videos in the default browser

The ltx4yt package
Dated: 2021-06-08

What ltx4yt does is to provide some tools for creating links, dropdown
lists, popup menus for playing selected YouTube videos in the default
browser. Perfect for personal use and for academic, professional, or
classroom presentations that refer to YouTube content.

All workflows are supported: pdflatex, lualatex, xelatex,
dvips->distiller, and dvips->ps2pdf. In the latter case, the document
should not use any document JavaScripts.

This package replaces yt4pdf, which is withdrawn from CTAN.

Now, I simply must get back to my retirement.

What's New (2021-06-08) Rewrote commands and examples to reflect a new
method of doing YouTube searches.

D. P. Story

This package is located at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/ltx4yt

More information is at
   https://www.ctan.org/pkg/ltx4yt

   Thanks for the upload.

     For the CTAN Team
    Manfred Lotz

CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups.
Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .