CTAN update: njuthesis

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at ctan.org
Sun Sep 19 09:53:55 CEST 2021

Yu Xiong submitted an update to the

                njuthesis

package.

Version number: 0.9.2
License type: lppl1.3c

Summary description: LaTeX thesis template for Nanjing University

# Changes

In v0.9 the project is rebuilt with l3docstrip and the major part of
macros are now renamed with the standardized latex3 nomenclature. While
the initial versions were kind of confusing, the template now displays
a clean nature.

# Note

The documentation is composed in Chinese, since the majority of its
users are native people of this language. We hope we can work out an
English version someday.

This package is located at
   https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/unicodetex/latex/njuthesis

More information is at
   https://www.ctan.org/pkg/njuthesis

   Thanks for the upload.

     For the CTAN Team
    Manfred Lotz

CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups.
Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .