CTAN update: Yet-Another-Guide-LaTeX2e

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at ctan.org
Thu Mar 10 17:08:53 CET 2022

Michael P. Morris submitted an update to the

             Yet-Another-Guide-LaTeX2e

package.

Version:  0.5
License:  fdl

Summary description:  A short guide to using LaTeX2e to typeset high quality documents

 This document is a short guide to using LaTeX2e to typeset high quality
 documents. It focuses on users of Windows and guides the reader through
 installation, some of LaTeX's conventions, and creating the front matter,
 body and end matter. The appendices contain a list of useful facilities
 not otherwise covered in this document and a list of helpful resources.

 This is an update to my 'Getting Started with LaTeX2e' (StartLaTeX2e)
 that was uploaded in 2020. I have changed the document's name because
 it is too similar to other contributions and could be confused with them.

The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at
   https://ctan.org/pkg/yet-another-guide-latex2e

The package’s files themselves can be inspected at
   https://mirrors.ctan.org/info/yet-another-guide-latex2e/

   Thanks for the upload.

     For the CTAN Team
    Petra Rübe-Pugliese