CTAN update: tkz-euclide

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at ctan.org
Wed Jan 25 21:38:03 CET 2023

Alain Matthes submitted updates to the

                 tkz-euclide

package.

Version:  5.01c 2023-01-24
License:  lppl1.3

Summary description:  Tools for drawing Euclidean geometry

 Version:  5.00c 2023-01-23 :
 This version of tkz-euclide allows using a "lua" option to do most
 of the calculations with "lua". This saves time and precision.
 Note that the syntax remains the same so this addition is transparent
 to the users.
 I discover and begin programming with this language so you will
 forgive inaccuracies and mistakes if they exist.
 With the option, I have saved at least 30% of the compilation time.
 It takes me 30s to compile the 236 pages of the documentation.
 The documentation has been compiled of course with lualatex and
 also with my package tkz-base.
 In case of difficulty and problem of cohabitation with other packages,
 I thank you to inform me.

 Version:  5.01c 2023-01-24 :
 Correction of the date of the file tkz-euclide.sty.
 Cleaned up the file tkz-tools-lua-math.tex.
 Added file tkz-obj-eu-points-spc.tex

The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at
   https://ctan.org/pkg/tkz-euclide

The package’s files themselves can be inspected at
   https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/tkz/tkz-euclide/

   Thanks for the upload.

     For the CTAN Team
    Petra Rübe-Pugliese