New on CTAN: KorigamiK

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at ctan.org
Mon Mar 27 09:25:20 CEST 2023

Kushagra Lakhwani submitted the

                KorigamiK

package.

Version:  1.0
License:  gpl3+

Summary description:  Typeset articles using KorigamiK’s document class

 I am excited to announce the release of the KorigamiK document
 class, a new LaTeX document class designed specifically for
 university or school projects and lab reports.

 Based on the popular article class, KorigamiK includes a range
 of modifications to make it more flexible for use in academic
 writing. It features customizable front-matter, including title,
 author, date, and institution, as well as support for multiple
 sections, subsections, and appendices.

 KorigamiK also includes a range of small changes designed to
 make it easier to use, including improved defaults for margins
 and font sizes, and better support for bibliographies and