New on CTAN: emotion

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at ctan.org
Fri Feb 9 09:19:55 CET 2024

Zeng Xuwang submitted the

                   emotion

package.

Version:  0.1 2024-02-06
License:  apache2

Summary description:  Make emojis more easy to use in XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX

 There are many emojis with long names, and we cannot remember them all.
 At the same time, when we type an emoji, we want to see what it looks
 like in text editor.
 Now, you do not need to remember the emoji name, just select it from
 the keyboard and wrap it with <code>\emotion</code>.
 Unlike other emoji packages, you can thus use emojis more easily and
 flexibly.

The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at
   https://ctan.org/pkg/emotion

The package’s files themselves can be inspected at
   https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/unicodetex/latex/emotion/

   Thanks for the upload.

     For the CTAN Team
    Petra Rübe-Pugliese