New on CTAN: moremath

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at ctan.org
Tue Jul 16 19:18:50 CEST 2024

Marcel Ilg submitted the

                moremath

package.

Version:  0.4.0 2024-07-15
License:  lppl1.3

Summary description:  Additional commands for typesetting maths

 The moremath package provides several document level commands to
 ease typesetting and readability of LaTeX math code for certain
 mathematical constructs.

 It provides commands to typeset math operators with delimiters,
 which can be scaled manually, automatically or not at all. The
 package also provides commands for producing gradient,
 divergence, curl, Laplace and d'Alembert operators.

 Furthermore several commands to ease the typesetting of
 (anti-)diagonal matrices, row and column vectors, and identity
 matrices are provided by this package.

 This package is currently in its initial development phase and I
 can therefore not guarantee backwards compatible changes until
 version 1.0.0 has been reached (though I will certainly try).

The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at
   https://ctan.org/pkg/moremath

The package’s files themselves can be inspected at
   https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/moremath/

   Thanks for the upload.

     For the CTAN Team
    Petra Rübe-Pugliese