CTAN submission -- jkthesis

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Thu Nov 8 14:23:48 CET 2001

----- Forwarded message from Jochen Küpper -----
   + what you've uploaded

jkthesis.tar.gz

   + which CTAN node you've uploaded to

ftp.dante.de/incoming

   + where you want the files to go

Replacing everything in
  ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/supported/jkthesis/

   + what licensing conditions you apply to your software

LPPL

   + a brief summary of what your upload is intended to do.

,----[README.jkthesis]
| Just another LaTeX document class for formatting your thesis.
|
| Copyright (C) 2000,2001 Jochen Küpper
|
| See the TeX-documentation for more details --- I am sorry that the
| docs currently are German only, but this was needed for our
| school. When I have some time (not a resonable assumption) I will
| write an English manual as well (volunteers are wellcome).
|
| Please send bug-reports, suggestions, patches to jochen at jochen-kuepper.de.
|
| The most recent stable version of this class can be obtained from
|   CTAN(dante.ctan.org):macros/latex/contrib/supported/jkthesis/
|
| Jochen
|
| PS: Feel free to change this class to your needs/feelings.
|     Please do not distribute your changed version as jkthesis, but do send me
|     your changes, so I can consider to incorporate them into jkthesis.
|
| PPS: You can look at one thesis formatted using this class at
|     http://www.ulb.uni-duesseldorf.de/diss/mathnat/2000/kuepper.pdf
`----
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the submission.  I installed the new version as suggested in
CTAN:/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/supported/jkthesis/

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team