CTAN submission -- acroread_new v1.0

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Mon Jan 14 08:49:47 CET 2002

----- Forwarded message from Heiko Oberdiek -----
I have uploaded acroread_new.zip in the /incoming
directory of ftp.dante.de. Please unzip, it contains
the new perl script acroread_new.pl.
Suggested CTAN directory:
  CTAN:support/acroread_new/

The licence is LPPL 1.2.

Function: If acroread is started again, it will use
  a previously started instance. Exiting acroread will
  close all windows that belongs to that instance.
  This script runs acroread with a changed name, so
  several instances of acroread can be started
  independently from each other.

Documentation available as help screen: acroread_new --help
----- End forwarded message -----

THansk for the upload.  I installed the new version as suggested in
CTAN:/tex-archive/support/acroread_new/

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team