CTAN Submission -- tabvar

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Wed Apr 9 11:17:02 CEST 2003

----- Forwarded message from Daniel Flipo -----
I have just uploaded into ftp.dante.de/incoming a file tabvar.tgz,
which contains a first beta release (v. 0.8) of the `tabvar' package
designed to typeset tables of variations of functions.

The license is LPPL.
It should be unpacked in 'macros/latex/supported/'

Extract from the README file:
This LaTeX package is meant to ease the typesetting of tables showing
variations of functions as they are used in France.
The documentation is in French.

Listing of the package:
-- source : tabvar.dtx tabvar.ins tabvar.mp and 00README (this file)
-- font: tabvar.afm tabvar.tfm tabvar.pfb  tabvar.map
-- inputs: tabvar.sty tabvar.cfg tabvar.1 tabvar.2 tabvar.3
-- doc: tabvar.pdf demo.pdf demo.tex

Have a look at the PDF file demo.pdf in the doc directory, to have
a quick overview of how to use this package.
The complete documentation of the commands provided is in tabvar.pdf.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed the new package in
CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/tabvar/

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team