CTAN upload notification: modroman

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Mon Apr 21 11:44:03 CEST 2003

Yvon Henel, through the ghostly medium of cambridge's upload daemon,
writes:

> Name of contribution: modroman
> Name and email: Yvon Henel
> Suggested location on CTAN: /macros/latex/contrib/misc
> Summary description: two macros to write numbers thus i, ij, iij, xj
> License type: LaTeX Project
>
> Announcement text:
> modroman.sty, two macros to write numbers in lower case
> roman numerals thus i, ij, iij, iv and so on. (See the
> final j?)
>
> modroman.sty, deux macros pour écrire les nombres en
> chiffres romains minuscules sous la forme i, ij, iij,
> iv etc. (Avez-vous noté le j final ?)

with the restructuring of ctan, we're avoiding contrib/misc as much as
we can (it's difficult to make browsing of that directory
straightforward).

i have therefore placed your upload in macros/latex/contrib/modroman

thanks for the upload.