CTAN uload -- e-TeX for BaKoMa TeX

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Tue Apr 22 16:52:16 CEST 2003

----- Forwarded message from "Basil K. Malyshev" -----
I have uploaded to `ftp.dante.de/incoming/bakoma' directory
e-TeX 2.1 for BaKoMa TeX.

Please put the files to 'CTAN:systems/win32/bakoma' directory.

This implementation of e-TeX is well integrated with BaKoMa TeX.
Supported features are:
  * Dynamical Preview;
  * DVI Search marks generation;
  * Automatical generation of BB-files for all graphical formats;
  * TCX tables.

To install the e-TeX under BaKoMa TeX it just open programs/etex.bkz unit.

After installing this module and restarting BaKoMa Text Editor
following TeX formats will be available:
	* e-TeX
	* e-LaTeX 2e

For more information about BaKoMa TeX see
   <ftp://ftp.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/systems/win32/bakoma/index.html>
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I have added this to
CTAN:/tex-archive/nonfree/systems/win32/bakoma/

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team