CTAN upload notification: pst-3dplot

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Mon Apr 28 10:56:39 CEST 2003

----- Forwarded message from ctan-upload -----
A submission was uploaded to nova.dante.de:/ftp/incoming/upload-20030426.001/.

The following information was provided by our fellow contributor:

Name of contribution: pst-3dplot
Name and email: Herbert Voss
Suggested location on CTAN: ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-3dplot
Summary description: pstricks package for 3d objects
License type: LaTeX Project

pst-3dplot is a package based on PSTricks to draw
graphical three dimensional objects (points, lines,
squares, boxes, circles, spheres), math functions
z=f(x,y) and three dimensional data files.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed the package as requested in
CTAN:graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-3dplot

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team