CTAN upload notification: labbook class

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Mon Apr 28 11:06:17 CEST 2003

----- Forwarded message from ctan-upload -----
The following information was provided by our fellow contributor:

Name of contribution: labbook class
Name and email: Frank Küster <frank at kuesterei.ch>
Suggested location on CTAN: macros/latex/contrib/[fkuester|fant|wherever]
Summary description: a document class that produces an index of sectioning
a document class that produces an index of sectioning commands
License type: LaTeX Project

This class is designed to typeset laboratory journals that contain
commands, an experiment index is generated. The class is based on the
KOMA-Script class scrbook.cls.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed the new package in
CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/labbook/

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team