upload: frcursive

Rainer Schöpf schoepf at proteosys.com
Fri May 2 13:07:10 CEST 2003

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003, Emmanuel Beffara wrote:

> I just uploaded the following:
>
> file:      frcursive.tar.gz
> server:    dante.ctan.org
> target directory: fonts/
> license:   GPL
>
> This is the French Cursive font, a cursive hand-writing font family in
> the style of the French academic running-hand, written with Metafont.
> Several variants are provided, with explanation on how to write other
> ones. An NFSS font description and a support LaTeX package are provided.

Thanks for the upload, I installed the files as

   fonts/frcursive

For the CTAN Team
  Rainer Schöpf

XML file:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE entry SYSTEM "../catalogue.dtd">
<entry id="curve"
       datestamp="2003/05/02"
       modifier="ftpmaint at dante.de">
  <about>
    <name>frcursive</name>
    <caption>French Cursive font</caption>
    <author>
      <name>Emmanuel Beffara</name>
      <email>Emmanuel.Beffara at pps.jussieu.fr</email>
    </author>
    <license type="gpl" />
  </about>
  <description>
    <abstract>
This is the French Cursive font, a cursive hand-writing font family in
the style of the French academic running-hand, written with Metafont.
Several variants are provided, with explanation on how to write other
ones. An NFSS font description and a support LaTeX package are provided.
    </abstract>
  </description>
  <distribution>
    <ctan>fonts/frcursive</ctan>