CTAN upload notification: versions.sty

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Mon Oct 13 15:58:06 CEST 2003

----- Forwarded message from ctan-upload at nova.dante.de -----

Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2003
From: ctan-upload at nova.dante.de
To: ctan at dante.de
Subject: CTAN upload notification: versions.sty
Sender: owner-ctan at dante.de

A submission was uploaded to nova.dante.de:/ftp/incoming/upload-20031010.001/.

The following information was provided by our fellow contributor:

Name of contribution: versions.sty
Name and email: Uwe L"uck <uwe.lueck at web.de>
Suggested location on CTAN: macros/latex/contrib/versions
Summary description: Optionally omit pieces of text.
License type: LaTeX Project

Stephan Bellantoni's `version.sty' has provided preamble commands for selecting environments to be included/excluded. `versions.sty' does the same, but corrects, improves, and extends `version.sty' in both  implementation and function. See also `comment', `optional', `verbatim', and see package documentation for comparison with `version.sty' and `comment.sty'.

XML file:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE entry SYSTEM "../catalogue.dtd">
<entry id="versions.sty"
       datestamp="2003/10/07"
       modifier="ftpmaint at dante.ctan.org">
  <about>
    <name>versions.sty</name>
    <caption>Optionally omit pieces of text.</caption>
    <author>
      <name>Uwe L"uck</name>
      <email>uwe.lueck at web.de</email>
    </author>
    <license type="LaTeX Project" />
  </about>
  <description>
    <abstract>
      Stephan Bellantoni's `version.sty' has provided preamble commands for selecting environments to be included/excluded. `versions.sty' does the same, but corrects, improves, and extends `version.sty' in both  implementation and function. See also `comment', `optional', `verbatim', and see package documentation for comparison with `version.sty' and `comment.sty'.
    </abstract>
  </description>
  <distribution>
    <ctan>macros/latex/contrib/versions</ctan>
  </distribution>
</entry>
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload, I installed it (the second upload dated October 10)
as suggested in CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/versions/

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team