latex companion examples

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Fri Jun 11 15:57:47 CEST 2004

those of you who've already got a copy of the latex companion, second
edition, may have noticed a remark (top of p14) that the examples were
going to be on ctan.

the arrangement was that i would install them as soon as my copy
arrived.  my copy took some time in the maws of the publishers'
system...

... but arrived today.  so, from today, there is indeed a ctan directory
info/examples/tlc2, which contains files for running the examples in the
book.

so, even people without the book (and its accompanying cd) can now use
the examples without further ado.