CTAN package update: Autoconf for LaTeX

Jim Hefferon ftpmaint at alan.smcvt.edu
Fri Jun 18 16:56:14 CEST 2004

The package described below has been update on tug.ctan.org and should
shortly make its way to your favorite mirror.

Please note in particular the change of location from tools to support;
I put the prior version in the wrong place.  I appreciate the
correction.

Jim Hefferon

The following information was provided by the package's contributor.

Name of contribution: Autoconf for LaTeX
Author's name: Boretti Mathieu
Location on CTAN: /support/autoconf
Summary description: Autoconf macros to test for the presence of LaTeX
License type: gpl

Announcement text given by the package's contributor:
- - ----------------------------------------------------------------------
New release of Autoconf for LaTeX.

Autoconf for LaTeX is a set of M4 macro for autoconf that can check if LaTeX
is installed or if some features work.

This new release add autoconf macro to test much more program and to find
a location where to install new package and class (path to the texmf folder)

You can have a look at the package at
  http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/support/autoconf
although you may get a better network connection by visiting a mirror
of CTAN that is near to you; see
  http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/README.mirrors