CTAN submission -- NEdit LaTeX Extensions update

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Mon Jun 21 09:24:58 CEST 2004

----- Forwarded message from Joerg Fischer -----
I have uploaded an update for the NEdit LaTeX Extensions at
ftp.dante.de to /support/NEdit-LaTeX-Extensions/.

The new version is 0.8a. License is GPL. This version is triggered
by a bug report. Using large bib files containing @String can lock
NEdit (sorry for this). For all changes see the Changelog.

Please remove all of the files in the NEdit LaTeX Extensions folder
and add the submitted files to this folder.

Text for announcement:

The NEdit LaTeX-Mode is a package or set of macros, i.e. small
programs, written in the NEdit macro or scripting language.
It will turn NEdit, the Nirvana text editor, into an advanced
LaTeX editor.

Version 0.8a fixes some problems. If you have downloaded version
0.8, it will be enough to come to
http://nedit.gmxhome.de/latexmode.html
and download only the changed files (instead of the whole package).
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed it as suggested replacing the
previous version in CTAN:support/NEdit-LaTeX-Extensions.
However, I renamed the file Readme to README allowing it to be
automagically displayed by some web browsers.

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team