CTAN submission: arcs.sty Placing an arc over/under text

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Mon May 10 09:27:41 CEST 2004

----- Forwarded message from Gianfranco Boggio-Togna -----
I have uploaded the file `arcs.zip' to ftp.dante.de/incoming.

Name of contribution:  arcs
Author:  Gianfranco Boggio-Togna <gbt at acm.org>
Suggested location:  /tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/arcs
License:  LaTeX Project Public License

This tiny package provides two commands for placing an arc
over/under a short piece of text.

The code comes from my package `metre'. I have repackaged it to
make it more easily available and to allow the commands to be
used within math formulas.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed the new package as suggested in
CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/arcs/

As we are trying to move to online PDF documentation, I ran arcs.dtx
through pdflatex and installed the file arcs.pdf as well.

(While I was at it, I also renamed macros/latex/contrib/metre/readme
to macros/latex/contrib/metre/REAME.  Thus web browsers will automagically
display this file when entering the directory.)

Reinhard Zierke
for the CTAN team