CTAN submission -- Eukleides 1.0

Reinhard Zierke zierke at dante.de
Sat May 15 10:46:41 CEST 2004

----- Forwarded message from Christian Obrecht -----
I've just uploaded the latest source archives (1.0.0) of `eukleides' and
`xeukleides' in `CTAN:/incoming/eukleides'. They should be installed in
`CTAN:/tex-archive/support/eukleides/'. There's also a `README' file
which is intended to replace the old one.
----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks for the upload.  I installed it as suggested replacing the previous
version in CTAN:support/eukleides/.  The license remains GPL.

>From the README file:
Eukleides is a Euclidean geometry drawing language. Two softwares are related
to it. First, eukleides, a compiler which allows to typeset geometry figures
within a (La)TeX document. This program is also useful to convert such figures
in EPS format or in various other vector graphic formats. Second, xeukleides,
an X-Window front-end which makes possible to create interactive geometry
figures. This program is also useful to edit and tune some Eukleides code.