CTAN submission --- memoir class enhancements

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Mon Jan 23 08:41:44 CET 2006

Peter Wilson writes:

>     I have uploaded memfixes.tar.gz to UK incoming. Please use the files in
> the memfixes directory as new versions of those in
> macros/latex/contrib/memoir.
>
> New version of the Manual Addendum
>
> Changes in mempatch v4.4 (2006/01/21):
> o Fix for wrapped verbatims
> o Fix and extension to verse typesetting
> o Extra control over caption titles
> o New document division level above Part, namely Book
> o Fix for index page, and new control over pages after book and part
> headings
> o Other minor fixes
>
> Changes in memhfixc v1.8 (2006/01/21)
> o Support for new Book document division

These files are add-ons to memoir, a wide ranging class primarily
designed to support book production:
- the manual addendum is maintained as a separate file between major
  releases;
- mempatch.sty holds fixes to the class itself;
- memhfixc.sty smooths interfaces with the hyperref package.

I have installed the updates (but the catalogue will have to wait
until later today).

Thanks for the upload.