CTAN update: glossaries v3.01

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Wed Apr 13 23:23:53 CEST 2011

Dr Nicola L C Talbot wrote:

(another hapless submitter, battling her way past my broken system)

> Announcement:
>
> glossaries v3.01:
>
>    * made commands like \glslink, \gls and \acrshort robust
>
>    * Fixed bugs in commands like \acrfullpl which was missing the
>      plural in some cases.
>
>    * Removed \acronymfont from \acrfullformat as it's already used
>      in the second argument passed to that command. (Causes a
>      problem with the "smaller" option.)
>
> Documentation:
>
> Main user manual: glossaries-user.{pdf,html}
> Documented code: glossaries.pdf
> Beginners' guide: glossariesbegin.{pdf,html}
> Conversion from glossary to glossaries: glossary2glossaries.{pdf,html}
> mfirstuc user manual: mfirstuc-manual.{pdf,html}

thanks for the upload; i have installed the files and updated the
catalogue repository.

Users may view the package's catalogue entry at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/glossaries.html
or browse the package's directory at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/glossaries/

The catalogue entry will change (somewhat) overnight tonight.