CTAN bundle updated: Eskdx

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Fri May 13 21:30:49 CEST 2011

dante's daemon continues to prove troublesome.  i've pulled the upload
to cambridge:

> The following information was provided by our fellow contributor:
>
> Name of contribution: Eskdx
> Version number: 0.98
> Author's name: Konstantin Korikov
> Location on CTAN: /macros/latex/contrib/eskdx
> Summary description: Modern Russian typesetting
> License type: lppl
>
> Announcement text:
> Eskdx is a collection of LaTeX classes and packages to typeset textual
> and graphical documents in accordance with Russian (and probably post
> USSR) standards for designers.

thanks for the upload; i have installed the new version and updated the
catalogue repository.

> This package is located at
>    http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/eskdx
> More information is at
>    http://www.ctan.org/pkg/eskdx
> (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to
> appear).

the cambridge ctan node is  supported by the uk tex users group
(http://uk.tug.org) and the university of cambridge computer laboratory
(http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk)