CTAN Update: cfr-lm

CTAN Announcements ctan-ann at dante.de
Tue Feb 3 12:09:30 CET 2015

Clea F. Rees submitted an update to the

                cfr-lm

package.

Version number:  1.5   2015-02-01
License type: lppl1.3

Summary description: Enhanced support for the Latin Modern fonts

 Corrected two typos in .fd files and made corresponding changes
 to typos in source -drv.tex files. In most cases, the changes
 will have no effect. However, in some cases, the errors might
 have caused inappropriate font substitutions and could cause
 compilation failures in unusual circumstances.

 I found the bug when trying to use beamer + standalone + tikz
 with externalisation and a particular configuration of cfr-lm.
 I hope this fixes it....  (I'm still not sure why this is not
 triggered in other cases, given that it is triggered at all.)

This package is located at
   http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/cfr-lm/

More information is at
   http://www.ctan.org/pkg/cfr-lm